13 February 2012

Microsoft explains planned updates to the next version of Dynamics CRM

With interest I've read today this news article. Microsoft explains planned updates to the next version of Dynamics CRM. Detailed document is here. What is interesting. At first that they are going support other browsers, not only Internet Explorer. Good decision and I hope interface will still so rich and useful as it was in previous versions. I'm sure it will costs great efforts.
Another enhancement is that it will have mobile version. I think it was obvious. Also it will contain some industry templates: Life Annuity Insurance Sales, Non-Profit, Health Plan Sales, Wealth Management. My opinion is that potential of Dynamics CRM is greater than it is used now. I suppose that new industry templates from Microsoft should help in market penetration. It will decrease efforts to customization, speed up implementation of new environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment